Pendleton Badlands National Park Pet Napper
The washable Badlands National Park Pet Napper gives you a stylish, comfortable reminder of Badlands National Park.
Whether you have visited Badlands National Park or have only seen pictures, you understand the inspiration behind this comfortable and stylish pet bed. The Badlands Park Pet Napper has an olive green background and colorful bold stripes, reminiscent of the colors of the Badlands itself. The cover of the pet napper zips up and is removable.
When the washable Badlands Park PetNapper needs to be cleaned, all you have to do is place it in the washing machine as it is machine washable. The bed consists of cozy, soft polar fleece, along with a comfortable, recycled high-loft MemoryFiber™ fill. The bed is designed with channels that keep the fiber in place, to help eliminate shifting of the fill.
This dog bed is made in the United States and features the branded 'Warranted To Be A Pendleton' patch.
If you're looking for a dog bed that is stylish and easy to take care of, then the Pendleton Badlands National Park Pet Napper is what you have been looking for. The X-Large bed is ideal for dogs up to 80 pounds while the smallest is ideal for dogs up to 20 pounds.
Need help choosing the ideal dog bed? IDEAL DOG BED SELECTOR
- 100% polyester non-pill 320GSM polar fleece fabric
- Durable 8oz cotton canvas bottom
- Overstuffed with recycled high-loft MemoryFiber™ polyester fill
- Insert features a channel design
- Branded with the Warranted To Be A Pendleton suede patch
- Iconic woven National Park label
- Hidden zipper closure
- Machine washable removable cover
- Designed & assembled in the USA with imported components
- Sizes available: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- A small bed is ideal for dogs up to 20 pounds.
- Medium bed is ideal for dogs up to 40 pounds.
- Small: 20" wide x 28" long x 4" high
- Medium: 27" wide x 36" long x 4" high
- Large: 32" wide x 40" long x 4" high
Note: a pet that has not previously used a bed or throw may require a few weeks to become accustomed to the texture of the fabric and shifting of the fill.
- Fluff your pet's bed regularly.
- If the bed is reversible, flip it over regularly.
- Wash your pet's bed at least once a month following the care instructions on the label.
Proper supervision is always recommended when using any pet product. All pet beds, leashes, and bandanas should be inspected regularly and replaced as necessary. Vivid Canine accepts no responsibility for damage or misuse of this product.
Please see the full Disclaimer.