Pendleton Badlands National Park Pet Napper
The washable Badlands Park Napper gives you a stylish, comfortable reminder of Badlands National Park.
Whether you have visited Badlands National Park or have only seen pictures, you understand the inspiration behind this comfortable and stylish pet bed. The Badlands Park Napper has an olive green background and colorful bold stripes, reminiscent of the colors of the Badlands itself. The cover of the pet napper zips up and is removable.
When the washable Badlands Park Napper needs to be cleaned, all you have to do is place it in the washing machine as it is machine washable. The bed consists of cozy, soft polar fleece, along with a comfortable, recycled high-loft MemoryFiber™ fill. The bed is designed with channels that keep the fiber in place, to help eliminate shifting of the fill.
This dog bed is made in the United States and features the branded 'Warranted To Be A Pendleton' patch.
If you're looking for a dog bed that is stylish and easy to take care of, then the Pendleton Badlands National Park Pet Napper is what you have been looking for. The X-Large bed is ideal for dogs up to 80 pounds while the smallest is ideal for dogs up to 20 pounds.
Need help choosing the ideal dog bed? IDEAL DOG BED SELECTOR
- 100% polyester non-pill 320GSM polar fleece fabric
- Durable 8oz cotton canvas bottom
- Overstuffed with recycled high-loft MemoryFiber™ polyester fill
- Insert features a channel design
- Branded with the Warranted To Be A Pendleton suede patch
- Iconic woven National Park label
- Hidden zipper closure
- Machine washable removable cover
- Designed & assembled in the USA with imported components
- Sizes available: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- A small bed is ideal for dogs up to 20 pounds.
- Medium bed is ideal for dogs up to 40 pounds.
- Small: 20" wide x 28" long x 4" high
- Medium: 27" wide x 36" long x 4" high
- Large: 32" wide x 40" long x 4" high
Note: a pet that has not previously used a bed or throw may require a few weeks to become accustomed to the texture of the fabric and shifting of the fill.
- Fluff your pet's bed regularly.
- If the bed is reversible, flip it over regularly.
- Wash your pet's bed at least once a month following the care instructions on the label.
Domestic (USA) 1-5 business days (UPS)
International 7-14 business days
FREE Shipping in the USA
Products delivered to destinations outside the USA may be subject to other charges including, but not limited to taxes, fees, levies, or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs regulations. We suggest checking applicable charges which may apply to your delivery prior to ordering.
You can return the eligible item(s) within 14 days of receiving an order. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
Contact us at email@example.com for a Return Authorization.
Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs.) – Questions? See our full Return Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
Items without an original receipt or gift receipt
Final sale items
Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Pet Beds which have been used or worn.
Proper supervision is always recommended when using any pet product. All pet beds and leashes should be inspected regularly and replaced as necessary. Please see the full Disclaimer.