Pendleton Grand Canyon National Park Pet Napper
Pendleton Grand Canyon National Park Pet Napper inspired by vintage Pendleton Woolen Mills® is a stylish and comfortable place for your furry family member. Pendleton Grand Canyon Dog Bed is a stylish piece you can place in any room of the home.
Need help choosing the ideal dog bed? IDEAL DOG BED SELECTOR
- The fabric surface is made of non-pill polar fleece.
- Reverses to quilted diamond cotton canvas.
- 320 gsm; high loft fill is made of recycled polyester.
- A small bed is ideal for dogs up to 20 pounds.
- A medium bed is ideal for dogs up to 40 pounds.
- A large bed is ideal for dogs up to 60 pounds.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Small: 20" wide x 28" long x 4" high
- Medium: 27" wide x 36" long x 4" high
- Large: 32" wide x 40" long x 4" high
Note: a pet that has not previously used a bed or throw may require a few weeks to become accustomed to the texture of the fabric and shifting of the fill.
- Fluff your pet's bed regularly.
- If the bed is reversible, flip it over regularly.
- Wash your pet's bed at least once a month following the care instructions on the label.
- Larger beds with non-removable covers may require the use of a commercial laundry machine.
Proper supervision is always recommended when using any pet product. All pet beds, leashes, and bandanas should be inspected regularly and replaced as necessary. Vivid Canine accepts no responsibility for damage or misuse of this product.
Please see the full Disclaimer.