Pendleton Red Ombre Pet Napper
Pendleton Red Ombre Pet Napper inspired by vintage Pendleton Woolen Mills® is a stylish and comfortable place for your furry family member. Pendleton Red Ombre Dog Bed is a stylish piece you can place in any room of the home.
Need help choosing the ideal dog bed? IDEAL DOG BED SELECTOR
- The fabric surface is made of non-pill polar fleece.
- Reverses to quilted diamond cotton canvas.
- 320 gsm; high loft fill is made of recycled polyester.
- A small bed is ideal for dogs up to 20 pounds.
- A medium bed is ideal for dogs up to 40 pounds.
- A large bed is ideal for dogs up to 60 pounds.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Small: 20" wide x 28" long x 4" high
- Medium: 27" wide x 36" long x 4" high
- Large: 32" wide x 40" long x 4" high
Note: a pet that has not previously used a bed or throw may require a few weeks to become accustomed to the texture of the fabric and shifting of the fill.
- Fluff your pet's bed regularly.
- If the bed is reversible, flip it over regularly.
- Wash your pet's bed at least once a month following the care instructions on the label.
- Larger beds with non-removable covers may require the use of a commercial laundry machine.
Domestic (USA) 1-5 business days (UPS)
International 7-14 business days
FREE Shipping in the USA
Products delivered to destinations outside the USA may be subject to other charges including, but not limited to taxes, fees, levies, or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs regulations. We suggest checking applicable charges which may apply to your delivery prior to ordering.
You can return the eligible item(s) within 14 days of receiving an order. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization.
Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs.) – Questions? See our full Return Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
Items without an original receipt or gift receipt
Final sale items
Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Pet Beds which have been used or worn.